Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet.

With a supreme sense of depression and awful optimism I write:

I just found out that I'm losing my job... again. My school is closing due to lack of enrollment. Losing my apartment, losing my bonus pay, losing my flight home. I kind of feel like this is how my life has always gone; I can't seem to get anything right. And though I feel like I just want to crawl into a ball and wait for something good to happen, I can't help but appreciate the opportunities that this opens up. My time will come. I just have to keep kicking. Yes, it sucks royally, but life goes on.

I have until the end of June before I'm homeless and jobless. I have until the end of June to find some way to make money. I have until the end of June to turn things around. And I'm not necessarily worried, or even stressed, but rather flabbergasted; I thought things were going great. Lauren and I had, no, HAVE so many plans to do amazing things when our time here is up. And we still will--this is just a bump in the road. Tomorrow, I'm going to figure things out, going to find a way to make everything okay.

Everything works out in the end, right?

Cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyrel- Hope everything works out..keep us posted.

    Alana

    ReplyDelete