Several people have asked me what my apartment address is, and I still can't figure it out or get it translated properly into English. So my director said I can just have mail (if any) sent to my school, and the address for that is:
CBS Education Cultural Center (Attention Tyrel)
4-5F Ultra Tower 1461-1 Jwa-Dong
Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea, 612-030
With 612-030 being the zip.
I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone, as well as have some addresses I can send some Korean knick-knacks to. Of course, that means figuring out how to do business at the post office, but it'd just be another ridiculous cross-cultural communicative experience to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyrel....This note is coming from Joi, your dad's aunt who lives in Banks, Oregon, and who has taught kindy, pre-school, and grade school for 30 years. Dave, my husband, and just retiring physiologist for the local medical school, look forward to reading your blog. I just thought you ought to know some more of the people who are getting a kick through YOUR life. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI hope your trip to Japan was interesting--the thought of it brought back memories. Which city did you visit?
ReplyDeleteWish you were here enjoying the sub-temps and snow in MN. Would you believe I was stuck in a snowstorm at the airport in Las Vegas earlier this week? Most snow they've had in 30 years--just my luck...
I think Mom is sending you a package today. Merry Christmas! With love, Dad.
Thank you so much Joi. It's awesome to know my writings are being read -- especially by those I had no idea were even aware of them!
ReplyDeleteAnd Dad, that's nuts about your experience in LV. I didn't know they ever got snow. (I was in Fukuoka, and boy was it overwhelming.)