Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures!

These are pretty random; I've had a tough time trying to figure out how to post these on here, so sorry for the haphazardness. I try. (And after checking I realized that the labels for every two pictures ran together. Separated by the period..... I assume ya'll can figure it out.) Peace.

Sculptures by my apartment. An oceanside point by Haeundae Beach.


Me, Bob, Todd hanging Korean style. A distant view of Haeundae Beach area.

Haeundae Beach in Winter. Haeundae. I live somewhere up by the hill.


The port in Japan where I just was. My tiny (but brand new) apartment.


That's my school out the window. Long commute. Night lights near my apt.


More night lights near home. My old apt. New one is just to the right.


FOOOOOOOOOD. The view out of my apartment window.

3 comments:

  1. Nice digs! You could have at least made your bed. ha ha

    What a cool place. I love how the culture speaks through the pictures. So glad you're having this experience.

    Merry Christmas. You are so missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... Bob took these pictures while I was teaching. Don't worry, I scolded him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for entertaining Dave, my husband, and me with your delightful writings about your life. We enjoyed the pictures as well. I am your dad's Aunt Joi, who last saw you when you were about 8 or so. It's good to get to know you again. Joi C Hess

    ReplyDelete